Sunday, March 27, 2011

A BIG thanks to Jessica Sensei

I cleaned my apartment today.then I made dinner. I made brown rice (on sale VERY pricey here), nori, dikon, tofu. I seasoned it with pepper and mi so packets.Pretty good for being poor! I won't be soon. I know that is not the best cooking but for what I have, it was tasty. I was given Halloween decorations from Jessica Sensei. I put them up today!!! I will keep them up ALL YEAR long. That is just the way I roll.
THANK YOU Jessica Sensei!!! I also inherited a lot of dishes from Jessica Sensei! I hope you are well in the US of A!
This living on my own is.....a new thing for me....I think I am doing alright....it has only been three weeks with a disaster thrown in there. Things here are looking up. It looks like the radiation in the water is going down. There are no lines around the corner for gas. The black outs have decrease for now. Joe is doing well. He was trying to get behind the frig today...not the place for a1 turtle!!
Sakura is coming up, so that means Hanami 花見 times!!!! *squee*



 
I was going to do a picture dump but my interwebs are being stolen from Amy Sensai. It is to slow I am losing my patents with it. So April 11th I will my have own  interwebs!! 


Well  I was going to put a beautiful picture of the mountains on a clear day, here in Gunma....but NO my internet times out every time!


grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment