Friday, March 18, 2011

Today

IS SO AWESOME!!

We palyed a lot of games with the kids, singing and dancing!

Then yakisoba and bigO AmeriCAN steakO BBQ!

Great stuff to keep your mind off of things.
Interseting culteral stuff.....

A child was not listening to be today. His mother told him, you shame your school and your country. You have to listen to your teacher. Teacher is better then your mother and father.

WOW!

Also they treat the Japanese teachers as slaves. The English speaking teachers get out of a lot of work I have noticed. When I went help, they let me, but looked at me like I was crazy....

Anywho I am glad for today.

Next week no work. Though I am coming to help plant potatoes. They made a sign already, that says Miss.Lacey's Garden.....I will be coming to tend it everyday!

1 comment: