Thursday, March 17, 2011

I may be Osaka bound.....

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!
All of the American and Canadian teachers are leaving Japan. They will stay home until it is safe. I don't want to leave the country. For one, the country is shutting down., we can't get back if we leave, for two I don't have the money. If I do go anywhere I will be leaving for Osaka with Ms. Kumiko and her family.

The threat of radiation is very possible....very......



 Me at work anyway. The school will shut down if there is a threat....

9 comments:

  1. Fuck, your blog ate my reply. In short: stick it out. It's not as bad as Chernobyl, you want to travel, leaving now despite all the really horrible things there will make it harder to ever leave the USA again, and go visit Hiroshima. it will make you feel better about radiation.

    It's been a slow news week since the Tsunami hit, the media is blowing the meltdown way, way out of proportion. Stay in Japan, just evacuate to an area that is safer and out of the way of the relief effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave....I did not realize you were following my blog...I sent an e-mail to ya. Ops. Ignore it now. But like I said I would rather stay in the country. They may be shutting Japan down for 6 months I would rather not leave here and not get back in....plus Osaka would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave: Also, I would love to go to Hiroshima, but I have not got paid yet....I have $50 until I get paid. I have no where to stay there....it will have to be Osaka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture, cute smock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go have your adventure honey, but pay attention and stay safe. I am looking forward to hearing about Japan from your perspective (even more so in these times).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaebel said Osaka was the only place he ever felt at home the way he does in Portland.

    ReplyDelete