Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Doctor

I went to the doctor cause I was having strep symptoms. Which I get every year. I don't have it, W00T!
 I got meds for being sick though. I also have mad allergies here, so I received two kinds of eye drops, meds, and powdered noise spray. They take what they call hay fever very serious here.

I do take Strattera Atomoxetine for my adult ADD. Well the doctor here thought it was for depression.......so he prescribed me Zolft. I CAN NOT take Zolft. I don't do well on antidepressants.......they make me angry, and well depressed. So I have to figure this out. It looks like, from reading online, they only prescribe Ritalin. I can't take stimulants, due to a heart issues I have . CRAP!!! WTF am I going to do? If any one can help with this issue I would be ever so thankful!

Oh going to the doctor here is SO cheap here! I paid 1050 in yen. My medicine I paid 1800 yen. The meds were more expensive.

3 comments:

  1. Can you get this shipped from the US via your old perscription?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. Due to the nature of it. Collage students abuse it for tests....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh.... Ritalin is more abusable than Stratera. It might just not have been approved there yet.

    ReplyDelete