Monday, March 21, 2011

ONSEN!!!

We tried to go to the onsen on Mt. Agaki, but it was evacuated due to earthquakes. So we went to have sushi, coffee then an onsen in Maebashi, Yu To Bi...? 
One thing I like about sushi here is it is the kind I like, not a lot of rolls. Also the amount I eat back in the sates is about $30-50 worth. When here I pay $10.50!!! First Sushi in Japan BTW!
So there is a way around the NO TATTOOS onsen rule. Go covered up, and get a privet room. It is more expensive, but worth it. Also when you pay for things like karaoke or a onsen, all the drinks you want and usually food are included. So you could get a privet room with your friends, eat and drink and bath...in totally Private. We had bracelets with bar codes that they would scan when getting drinks. Of course I was with my christian boss so no alcohol. Also my boss paid extra so I could have my own privet room cause I have tats!

The Ladies...
There was an aftershock while we eat, we had to hold our plates.



Hamburger sushi with a drop of mayo...I did not eat that.....


Nom nom nom


The onsen I went to.

The first room in my privet room.

Inside bath.

outside bath
the view while in the outside bath.


 Some of things I have been reading. It was raining while it was in the outside bath....but it was so peaceful....
http://www.evri.com/media/article;jsessionid=d4dm0w0m6jcz?title=Japan+finds+radiation+contamination+of+milk,+spinach%3B+water+in+Fukushima+contaminated,+Tokyo+water+shows+trace&page=http://www.boingboing.net/2011/03/19/japan-finds-radiatio.html?utm_source%3Dfeedburner%26utm_medium%3Dfeed%26utm_campaign%3DFeed%253A%2Bboingboing%252FiBag%2B%2528Boing%2BBoing%2529&referring_uri=/location/maebashi-0x11f0eb%3Bjsessionid%3Dd4dm0w0m6jcz&referring_title=Evri


http://www.mext.go.jp/component/english/__icsFiles/afieldfile/2011/03/21/1303966_2113w.pdf

2 comments:

  1. So jealous. That looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are making me miss Kiva in Santa Cruz something FIERCE!

    ReplyDelete